We pay you cash on the spot!
That is the answer to the most common question. “What is the number one thing you are looking for when you buy clothes?” Hey, we aren’t judging , we are just saying that our customers want quality, stylish clothing at rock bottom prices. Anyone can go to a “big box discount store” and buy something cheap, so why not spend the same (or less) at Planet Xchange and get something that’s great quality and currently in style?
We buy an average of 200 (new to us) items – every single day! That means there’s always something to find, even if you didn’t see it the last time you were in the store.
Here is how to prepare for a trade:
1. Bring your items in clean and ready to sell. Make sure all zippers, buttons and snaps are in good working condition. We don’t accept items that are in need of cleaning or repair.
2. Bring your items in a bag, box or bin. We prefer them to be neatly folded and bagged, but hangers are acceptable. Please limit the amount you bring to 35 items, so that we can give your trade the attention it deserves.
3. Bring items that are in Season. Call ahead to see what Season we are accepting. We do not store inventory, so we buy only what is currently in Season for us.
4. Bring a valid photo id. A current driver’s license, State issued id or passport are accepted. We will also accept a school id with photo. Don’t worry – we don’t give out your personal information, and it is kept confidential.
5. Bring items in before trade counter is closed. Our trade counter closes 1 hour prior to store closing. This enables us to get all new merchandise out and ready to sell that same day.
7240 Kingston Pike
In The Gallery (next to Tomato Head)
Knoxville, TN 37919
Mon-Sat: 10am-8pm (Trade closes at 7pm)
Sun: 11am-6pm (Trade closes at 5pm)
Have a question? The quickest way to get an answer is to call the store at 865.212.9779.