Planet Xchange has been Knoxville’s go to for resale fashion for 20 years now. With over 200 fresh items added every single day, there’s always something in store just for you.
Thanks to everyone that voted for us in Project Brandaid. Can’t wait to roll our sleeves up & get to work with the team at Asen Marketing.
CASH ON THE SPOT!
We are in need of Women’s skinny jeans! We are also paying cash on the spot for your Cardigans, flannels & other cold weather gear.
WE BUY NAME BRAND, VINTAGE & 1 OF A KIND CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES.
HOW IT WORKS
#1 QUESTION ASKED: “What is the number one thing you are looking for when you buy clothes?”
Hey, we aren’t judging , we are just saying that our customers want quality, stylish clothing at rock bottom prices. Anyone can go to a “big box discount store” and buy something cheap, so why not spend the same (or less) at Planet Xchange and get something that’s great quality and currently in style?
Here is how to prepare for a trade:
1. Bring your items in clean and ready to sell. Make sure all zippers, buttons and snaps are in good working condition. We don’t accept items that are in need of cleaning or repair.
2. Bring your items in a bag, box or bin. We prefer them to be neatly folded and bagged, but hangers are acceptable. Please limit the amount you bring to 35 items, so that we can give your trade the attention it deserves.
3. Bring items that are in Season. Call ahead to see what Season we are accepting. We do not store inventory, so we buy only what is currently in Season for us.
4. Bring a valid photo id. A current driver’s license, State issued id or passport are accepted. We will also accept a school id with photo. Don’t worry – we don’t give out your personal information, and it is kept confidential.
5. Bring items in before trade counter is closed. Our trade counter closes 1 hour prior to store closing. This enables us to get all new merchandise out and ready to sell that same day.